TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pakistan National Campaign Promotion
1. The Pakistan National Campaign Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized and managed by The Circuit (Pvt.) Ltd having its address at F-78, Block 5, Scheme 5, Kehkashan, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan. (the “Promoter”). The Promotion is open to all residents of Pakistan over the age of 18 years, except the following:
a. employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of the Promoter;
b. employees (and their families) of MoneyGram, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as representatives and agents of MoneyGram;
c. Anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
Family member referred to in this Terms and Conditions includes but is not limited to: spouse, ex- spouse, child or step child, parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
2. The term of the Promotion is from 25th December 2017 to 10th March 2018, both days included (the “Promotion Period”).
3. The Promotion is open to customers who receive monetary transaction of any value through MoneyGram during the Promotion Period at any MoneyGram agent’s location (“Participating Locations”) in Pakistan (“Qualifying Transaction”).
4. To qualify for the Promotion, customers must receive a Qualifying Transaction during the Promotion Period in order to enter into electronic weekly prize draws for a chance to win the prizes listed in section 7 hereof. The receivers are not required to pay fees of any kind for entry into the weekly prize draws.
5. There will be a total of eleven (11) weekly prize draws conducted as per the following schedule:
|Qualifying Transactions date|
|From 25/12/2017 to 06/01/2018|
|From 07/01/2018 to 13/01/2018|
|From 14/01/2018 to 20/01/2018|
|From 21/01/2018 to 27/01/2018|
|From 28/01/2018 to 03/02/2018|
|From 04/02/2018 to 10/02/2018|
|From 11/02/2018 to 17/02/2018|
|From 18/02/2018 to 24/02/2018|
|From 25/02/2018 to 03/03/2018|
|From 04/03/2018 to 10/03/2018|
6. Multiple entries for the weekly prize draws are permitted provided each entry is accompanied by a different Qualifying Transaction.
7. A total of one (1) winner will be selected in each weekly prize draw to win an amount equivalent to the amount received when conducting the winning Qualifying Transaction up to a maximum limit of one hundred and five thousand three hundred and eighty-five Pakistan Rupees (105,385PKR).
By way of example if the amount received by the winner via the winning Qualifying Transaction is 300 PKR then winner will win an amount of 300 PKR.
By way of another example, if the amount received by the winner via the winning Qualifying Transaction is 200,000 PKR then the winner will win an amount of PKR 105,385
8. The prizes are non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prices for alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter’s decision in all matters to do with the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Distribution of prizes to winners will be conducted at the Participating Location where the winning Qualifying Transaction was conducted on weekly bases on Tuesday of each week. All prizes must be collected by the winners, failing which, the Promoter reserves the right to dispose of the prizes as it deems fit. To collect the prize, the winners must present a photo ID and any additional information or documentation required by the Promoter.
11. The winners may be required to take part in publicity related to the Promotion including having his or her photograph taken and his or her name, nationality and country of residence being disclosed at no further compensation.
12. Winners are responsible for tax liability where applicable.
13. Customers who do not wish to take part in this Promotion may either communicate the same to the Promoter or decline to collect prize within the deadline specified for the same.
14. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or death) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the prizes offered.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of Pakistan.
16. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.