TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MoneyGram Pakistan National Campaign Promotion
- This MoneyGram Pakistan National Campaign Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organised and managed in the United Kingdom by MoneyGram International Limited (“Promoter”), 1st Floor, Senator House, 85 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4AB. The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) stipulate the rules of participation of the Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall be interpreted by Promoter in their sole discretion. Decisions made by Promoter in all matters to do with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom and The Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over, except the Promoter’s employees, their affiliates and their families, representatives and agents of the Promoter or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Promotion will run from 4th February 2018 to 10th March 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, the Promotion the participant must conduct a MoneyGram Send Transaction of any value to Pakistan (“TR Participant”) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”) as per the schedule as set out in Condition 10. This will automatically enter the Recipient of the Qualifying Transaction (“Recipient”) into the relevant prize draw.
- You can opt out of this promotion by contacting the Promoter using the following options, stating your intention, and providing the transaction reference number of the MoneyGram Send Transaction you wish to be excluded from the Promotion:
- Post a letter to MoneyGram International Limited, 1st Floor, Senator House, 85 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4AB, United Kingdom or alternately
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion. To participate without making a money transfer (“NP Participant”), you must nominate a person who is aged 18 or over and a citizen or legal resident of Pakistan (“Nominee”) to enter into the weekly draw as per the schedule as set out in Condition 10. Your entry will need to include your name, full address, mobile number and email address as well as your Nominee’s name, full address, mobile number and email address (“Requested Details”). You may send the Requested Details to the Promoter using one of the following options:
- Post a letter to MoneyGram International Limited, 1st Floor, Senator House, 85 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4AB, United Kingdom; or alternately
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person during the Promotion Period. Entries will only be valid during the Promotional Period. By entering the Promotion the participant agrees that the Promoter may contact them and their Recipient in relation to the Promotion.
- There will be a total of five (5) weekly prize draws conducted in Pakistan from the pool of entries recieved from both the TR Participants and the NP Participants, as well as entries from other key send markets globally (“Pool of Entries”), as per the below schedule:
Entry dates Weekly prize draw date From 04/02/2018 to 10/02/2018 12/02/2018 From 11/02/2018 to 17/02/2018 19/02/2018 From 18/02/2018 to 24/02/2018 26/02/2018 From 25/02/2018 to 03/03/2018 05/03/2018 From 04/03/2018 to 10/03/2018 12/03/2018
- A total of one (1) winner will be selected from the Pool of Entries in each weekly prize draw.
- If a TR Participant is selected as one of the weekly winners, their Recipient will receive an amount equivalent to their Qualifying Transaction, subject to a maximum limit of fifty two thousand six hundred and ninty-two Pakistan Rupees (52,692PKR) . If a NP Participant is selected as one of the weekly winners, their elected Nominee will receive an amount of one hundred and five thousand three hundred and eighty-five Pakistan Rupees (105,385PKR). Collectively the “Prize”.
- The Prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Each winner and their respective Recipient or Nominee will be contacted by the Promoter, or its appointed agency The Circuit (Pvt.) Ltd having its address at F-78, Block 5, Scheme 5, Kehkashan, Clifton, Karachi, Pakistan, via the mobile number and/or email address provided with confirmation of their Prize amount and instructions for it’s collection. The draw will be conducted, and winners contacted, on a weekly basis on the Tuesday of each week. The winning Recipient or Nominee will be required to collect their Prize from the address provided by the Promoter and present a valid photo ID and any additional information or documentation required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from, but not limited to; refunded, cancelled or invalid MoneyGram send transactions, or non-reciept of entry.
- Winners and their respective Nominees or Receivers are responsible for tax liability where applicable.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner, but if this cannot be achieved, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and dispose of it as it deems fit.
- Acceptance of the Prize constitutes the winner’s and their respective Recipient or Nominee’s permission for the Promoter to use their name, photograph, biographical information, statements and/or nationality for publicity relating to the Prize, without further compensation, to the extent permitted by applicable law. By accepting these Terms and Conditions all participants agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter’s database and used for the administration of its on-going relationship with participants in connection with the Promotion.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, all participants agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter‘s database and used for the administration of its ongoing relationship with participants in connection with the Promotion. All personal data will be removed from the Promoter’s database after sixty (60) days after the Promotion has ended. Other than as mentioned above, we will not share the information with anyone else except as permitted or required by law or regulation. All participants have the right to access their personal data by writing to the Promoter at the following address: MoneyGram International Limited, Senator House, 85 Queen Victoria Street, London, EC4V 4AB, or emailing email@example.com (Attn: Privacy Officer).
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Promotion or with the Prize(s) offered.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, all Participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.